Contractual Clause Code of the Business Partner
§ Application of the Code of the Business Partner of the CIECH Group.
- BUSINESS PARTNER represents that he/she has read and understood the content of the Code of the Business Partner of the CIECH Group 2020 (the ”Code”). The Code is available at https://ciechgroup.com/esgand https://esgciech.com/#dokumenty
- BUSINESS PARTNER agrees to comply with the provisions of this Code and further agrees that any of its officers, employees and associates shall comply with the provisions of this Code.
- BUSINESS PARTNER agrees to report any suspected violations of the Code to CIECH.
- BUSINESS PARTNER herewith agrees and authorises CIECH, or a third-party entity acting on behalf of CIECH, to carry out, at any time, scheduled or unannounced audits at CLIENT's facilities to confirm compliance with the Code.
- BUSINESS PARTNER agrees to report any suspected violations of the provisions of the Code to CIECH. Violations may be reported using one of the following communication channels:
- URL: https://ciech.liniaetyki.com/signin/ - an anonymous channel for reporting violations,
- notification to the Compliance Officer of the CIECH Group:
i. by telephone – by calling: + 48 669 600 218,
ii. by email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org,
iii. personal or written/letter notification: Compliance Officer of the CIECH Group, 62 Wspólna St., 00-684 Warsaw.
- Subcontractors whose services are used by our Business Partners to carry out business tasks in relation to CIECH (“Subcontractors”) may provide work/services to CIECH on condition that they agree to comply with the provisions of the Code.
- The provisions of this paragraph relating to BUSINESS PARTNER shall apply to Subcontractors accordingly.
- If during the term of the Agreement:
- BUSINESS PARTNER or its Subcontractor breaches the obligations specified in this paragraph, or
- CIECH becomes aware that BUSINESS PARTNER has, or its Subcontractors have, breached the rules set out in this Code,
the same shall be considered as improper performance of the Agreement by BUSINESS PARTNER and shall entitle CIECH to terminate the Agreement for reasons attributable to BUSINESS PARTNER, in the mode provided for it in the Agreement.